Well, Hello People!

Here 21yrs old not so grown up woman typing...


About couple of year didn't update this blog @ my virtual diary.
Yeah, life have been so hard as i am still growing up. Maybe if I read this post about 10 years from now I'm still saying life have been hard lately because life always challenging as we still breathing. 


Dont ever give up..❎

Dont stop❎, keep going on✅


After some encouragement to type this post...

Currently in 2nd year at UiTM Shah Alam 📍,  BSc(Hons) of IT in Business Computing 📚. After Diploma, UiTM offered me that course & so here i am in my mid semester. So many assignment, project and also test need to settle down 📝. Final exam just about 2 month from now after Eidulfitri. I'm kind of nervous because this is a new level for me to going through. And, of course I want to do better than last time (diploma) 😔
Sometimes you just need to go off the grid and get your soul right.

What ever it is, Im going to live my life & continue to do something for myself so at the end of the day, I will not disappointed with myself 💪

Aja aja fighting dearself!💗 (umm yeah kind of korean drama maniac, so i know lil bit of their cheers 😆)


Bye x






Comments